It’s that time of year again.
We’ve chosen the colors for the eight elementary schools who will compete in Dancing Classrooms Pittsburgh’s Colors of the Rainbow final team match.
The ballroom dance competition, sponsored by Mercy Behavioral Health, takes place on Saturday, May 19 beginning at 10 a.m. at Pittsburgh Allderdice High School. As always, the event is free and open to the public.
Here, our rainbow of fifth-grade teams who will compete for the title of Dancing Classrooms Pittsburgh 2011-12 grand champion:
- Pittsburgh Concord K-5 – TEAM AQUA
- Pittsburgh Dilworth PreK-5 – TEAM RED
- Pittsburgh Linden K-5 – TEAM ORANGE
- Pittsburgh Lincoln K-5 – TEAM YELLOW
- Pittsburgh Miller PreK-5 – TEAM GREEN
- Pittsburgh Phillips K-5 – TEAM EMERALD
- Pittsburgh West Liberty K-5 – TEAM BLUE
- Sister Thea Bowman PreK-8 Catholic Academy – TEAM MAGENTA
Plan to join us on May 19 and watch for updates on Dancing Classrooms Pittsburgh’s upcoming Colors of the Rainbow final team match, sponsored by Mercy Behavioral Health.